Time for some updates!
Battle Royale Strategy “Xenna”
The Xenna public beta has been live for over one week and it is time for some updates. We are reviewing some details and some things will be reset. Don’t worry though, there won’t be any further progress resets!
Here are more details.
A full reset of players will be performed with patch 0.2.0 except for:
- Hero progress (Xennian)
- All metaverse boxes received by players
- Players’ accounts
- Robots (ability boosts), the exp leftovers
- Soft currency (GCell) that is earned in fights and is used to boost hero abilities
- Card of abilities and slots
- Progress on the Trophy Road
- The shop
- Daily and weekly rewards
There won’t be any progress resets in the future!
All progress will be fully transferred from the beta version to the game release!
Important! Game statistics of players who participated in GameFi and Coinpost competitions before the reset will be considered.
- Mouse navigation has been upgraded
- An option to leave the application by clicking the ESC button was added
- Hotkeys for managing the camera were added to the WASD and ARROW keys
- A hotkey for accessing a list of players in the game was added to the TAB button
- A hotkey for viewing the whole map was added to the SPACE button
- A new map was added
- A time tracker was added for premium accounts
- Existing visual effects were improved and new ones were added
- Network connection stability was improved
- Some authorization errors were fixed
- Many other small improvements were done and additional components were introduced
- If you win first place in a battle, you receive a Standard Box instead of a Robot Box
- For 5 victories, you receive a Xenna Medium Robot Box (XMR Box). There is no need to win 5 times consecutively. Even if you lose, progress for this reward won’t be reset
- The configuration of how cards are found in the boxes is changed. Now, you can find only the Basic rarity cards in the boxes
Some changes to subscription conditions were introduced.
- If you have a premium account with a 3-day validity, it will be valid for 30 days for the Trophy Road.
- Note that when an option to buy gOre (crystals that can be used to get additional perks in the game) in a shop is introduced, all subscriptions for over 3 days will be canceled.
- Metaverse boxes are awarded if you win 1st or the 2nd place in a battle if you have a premium account that is valid until the end of January 2023.
We will be improving Xenna constantly to ensure fair gameplay and provide you with a top tier gaming experience.